This service is offered by Humanities to the local division.
What is it?
Humanities Computing provides directory services for faculty, staff, and graduate students in the division. These accounts provide access to the divisional fileserver (frodo.ucsc.edu), FileMaker server, web server (humweb.ucsc.edu) and login accounts for graduate labs and shared office spaces.
How much does it cost?
This service is provided at no charge.
How do I get help?
How is it supported?
Best effort support is provided by local IT staff and prioritized in accordance with the campus service level agreement:
- Significant risk to life and safety.
- Significant impact on the delivery of instruction.
- Significant or lasting impact on student academic performance.
- Significant risk to law, rule, or policy compliance.
- Academic and Administrative Calendar deadlines.
- Significant number of people affected.
- Percentage of total tasks that can no longer be performed by individuals.