This service is offered by Humanities to all academic divisions.
What is it?
The following web services are available for Humanities faculty: web hosting for instruction and research, site development support including planning, some visual work and tool support (does not include ongoing site maintenance), installation of open source web application tools with minor customization, support of selected commercial software applications, podcast hosting, streaming video hosting, and supporting websites hosted within the campus Web Content Management System (WCMS).
Local IT Staff may provide support to faculty from other academic divisions by arrangement and on referral from their Divisional Liaison.
How much does it cost?
This service is provided at no charge.
How do I get help?
How is it supported?
Best effort support is provided by local IT staff and prioritized in accordance with the campus service level agreement:
- Significant risk to life and safety.
- Significant impact on the delivery of instruction.
- Significant or lasting impact on student academic performance.
- Significant risk to law, rule, or policy compliance.
- Academic and Administrative Calendar deadlines.
- Significant number of people affected.
- Percentage of total tasks that can no longer be performed by individuals.
Who supports it?
|Name||Title||Phone Number||Office Location||Office Hours|
|Angela Thalls||Digital Media Specialist||831-459-4349 office||Humanities 2, 165c||Mon-Thu 10:00-2:00 |
|Jay E Olson||Client Services Manager|
|831-459-5696||165 Humanities 2|