This service is offered by Humanities to the local division.
What is it?
Humanities provides networked printers in Academic Service Centers, graduate labs, department, and divisional offices in the Humanities complex, Cowell, and Stevenson.
How much does it cost?
Humanities Computing stocks ink and maintanence kits for divsionally provisioned printers. Paper is the responsibility of the department.
How do I get help?
Humanities clients should make printing support requests at itrequest.ucsc.edu and direct the ticket to both Humanities Computing and the Help Desk.
How is it supported?
Best effort support is provided by local IT staff and prioritized in accordance with the campus service level agreement:
- Significant risk to life and safety.
- Significant impact on the delivery of instruction.
- Significant or lasting impact on student academic performance.
- Significant risk to law, rule, or policy compliance.
- Academic and Administrative Calendar deadlines.
- Significant number of people affected.
- Percentage of total tasks that can no longer be performed by individuals.