This service is offered by Humanities to all academic divisions.
What is it?
Humanities Computing staff work with graduate students, faculty and researchers in the division, and provide support for digital media teaching and learning, primarily in the areas of digital video, web and instructional materials.
While support for Humanities faculty will be prioritized, support is available to faculty from other divisions on referral from their local IT staff.
How much does it cost?
This service is provided at no charge.
How do I get help?
Contact Angela Thalls firstname.lastname@example.org
How is it supported?
Best effort support is provided by local IT staff and prioritized in accordance with the campus service level agreement:
- Significant risk to life and safety.
- Significant impact on the delivery of instruction.
- Significant or lasting impact on student academic performance.
- Significant risk to law, rule, or policy compliance.
- Academic and Administrative Calendar deadlines.
- Significant number of people affected.
- Percentage of total tasks that can no longer be performed by individuals.
Who supports it?
|Name||Title||Phone Number||Office Location||Office Hours|
|Angela Thalls||Digital Media Specialist||831-459-4349 office||Humanities 2, 165c||Mon-Thu 10:00-2:00 |