This service is offered by Humanities to the local division.
What is it?
Humanities hosts a divisional file server (frodo.ucsc.edu). This file server hosts divisional and departmental shared directories as well as personal home directories for graduate students and some TAS. Accounts are provided for all faculty, staff, and graduate students. Divisional affiliates may request an account through a faculty sponsor.
How much does it cost?
This service is provided at no charge.
How do I get help?
How is it supported?
Best effort support is provided by local IT staff and prioritized in accordance with the campus service level agreement:
- Significant risk to life and safety.
- Significant impact on the delivery of instruction.
- Significant or lasting impact on student academic performance.
- Significant risk to law, rule, or policy compliance.
- Academic and Administrative Calendar deadlines.
- Significant number of people affected.
- Percentage of total tasks that can no longer be performed by individuals.