This service is offered by Humanities to the local division.
What is it?
Humanities Computing will provide assistance with the purchase and installation of specialized research software. We will provide a best effort to help faculty work through setup or troubleshooting.
How much does it cost?
Licensing costs beyond what is provided on the standard humanities image are the responsiblity of the requestor.
How do I get help?
How is it supported?
Best effort support is provided by local IT staff and prioritized in accordance with the campus service level agreement:
- Significant risk to life and safety.
- Significant impact on the delivery of instruction.
- Significant or lasting impact on student academic performance.
- Significant risk to law, rule, or policy compliance.
- Academic and Administrative Calendar deadlines.
- Significant number of people affected.
- Percentage of total tasks that can no longer be performed by individuals.